Our passion to serve the destitute, downtrodden and poorest in South Asian countries that we expect to grow quickly; that means that we will eventually need to expand our team of committed, called and gifted individuals across South Asia. If you feel that STEP International is the organization with which you would like to serve then please send us your resume, along with a cover letter telling us more about your skills and interests to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type 7-9 month part-time (10-20 hrs/week) internship
STEP International is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic administrative intern. This position will handle sponsorship and donor activity and general office tasks.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Occasionally process check donations and run reports in DonorPerfect.
- Pick up PO Box mail
- Answer phones, assist callers and take messages.
- Manage donor mailings
- Pull information and make necessary contacts for delinquent sponsors and expiring credit cards on file for monthly donations
- General office work and help out with STEP International events when needed
Compensation: This is an unpaid position. All interns receive a letter of recommendation. STEP International is also happy to complete any documents necessary for the intern to receive college credit.
- Must possess the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative to complete assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks
- Good written and verbal skills